Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I love you Papa

Tonight I got the news they have called in hospice and have sent my Papa home to spend his remaining time on this earth. He is a loving man and has always been there for me whenever I needed him. I will be going to see him this Friday and I know in my heart this is probably the last time I will see him on this earth. Oh how my heartaches at the thought that he will be leaving us soon. I feel very deeply for my grandmother who will miss him more then words can say. I really do not have the heart to write much more tonight. Maybe tomorrow will provide me a lighter heart. Good night and god Bless. Papa I love you more than words or emotions can express.

2 comments:

  1. Theresa I am so sorry! I know you will make your visit home a very memorable one, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete