Tuesday, May 22, 2012

busting at the seams

I am so busting at the seams. I really want to spill the beans and talk about our news and I still cannot. Hopefully by Thursday afternoon. All I know is, it is time to declutter. How do we accumilate so much stuff in a short period of time. I am really thinking about going the less is more mentality. I am going to be having a yard sale next weekend. I do not think I will be ready to have it this Saturday. I am also thinking I need to make BBQ plans with my little brother and his family.

I am going to the seamstress tomorrow with Dani to get her dress altered for the wedding and then they are coming to the house to hang out for a bit. So much to do and so little time. I am still way behind in orders and I really should be doing those. I will be going to that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment