Friday, August 27, 2010

Classes Start on Monday

The summer is officially coming to an end for us IU students. Classes begin on Monday and I am super excited to be starting the new semester here at Bloomington. I have three anthro classes and one folklore class I believe these will be very fun and interesting classes.

Natalie has been on a good homework schedule for the last couple of weeks so that will transition well with my schedule. She also will be starting art classes and riding lessons next week. Lets hope that this will help her make some friends. I am sure by now she is getting lonely. On the other hand she loves working at the Daycare and she will be going to Cedar Point in a couple weeks with her BFF from South Bend which is awesome. I am only slightly jealous. If she is still having troubling finding friends in a couple weeks I will look into the boys and girls club here and see what we can do.

The summer was a complete success. We moved and settled into our new apartment in Bloomington. Natalie has grown up and has become more independent. I have spend a lot of time with Nate and Natalie and my family has been wonderful. I just celebrated my birthday this week and my husband bought me an Ipad and that was so nice and loving.

Off to take Natalie shopping and to get my hair cut. I will post pics later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment