Sunday, May 20, 2012

Change is Coming =)

I have the best husband in the world. We are stubborn and have yet to put the A/C in the windows, so when the house felt like a toaster oven last night, Nate suggested we get out for a little bit. We went for a nice drive and like always it was a perfect way just to talk and laugh. Last night we made a major desicion and it means BIG change. I am so ready and it also means a fresh start. I am sorry I have to keep you in the dark about the change for just a little while longer, there are key people in our lives that do not have a clue and we would like it to stay that way for as long as possible. 

With change comes the time to declutter. Thanks Ann for lighting the fire under my bottom to start this process and hopefully I will be having a yard this next weekend. I would really like to get rid of a lot of items I no longer use. I will be letting all my craft friends know if I decide to declutter some of my items as well.

I cannot wait for things to start falling in place. Well I must get back to making orders and getting things cuaght up around here. Have a great Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment