Saturday, May 19, 2012

Maid of Honor Dress Bought

Today was dress shopping day. I really hate dress shopping, I always feel like a blimp when trying things on, but today we found a few that looked just lovely on me. I love the one we all decided on and the shoes are very pretty. I would post a picture but the groom wants to be completely surprised when it comes to all of the girls dresses.

My brother in laws wedding is going to be lovely. I know that we have a lot left to do, and they are getting so nervous at the fast approaching date.

So yesterday, I was truly doubting if I was going to keep up with daily blogging and here I am today. Let's hope this becomes a daily habit. I would love to look back years down the road and see what I was thinking and doing at the time.

Enjoy this lovely warm and sunny weekend friends. I am will hopefully remember to blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment