Wednesday, May 23, 2012

We are Moving to Florida

Well our big news is that we are moving to Florida this summer. I know we are super crazy to be moving when its hotter than hell but we love Disney and Nate has an interview down there next week. Please keep us in your thoughts, this is something we have wanted for a very long time and the cards are starting to fall in line.

I spent a wonderful day out and about with my lovely daughter and husband. I am truly blessed. When we got home our new squishables were here. Natalie got an jellyfish and named him Mr. Bubbles, I got the hedgehog and he is named Watson, and I also got the red panda and she is named Briar Rose and Mr. Hootz was happy to welcome them home. I know we are giant kids at heart. Who else would be thrilled to get oversized stuff animals. They are super awesome.

I will get you posted on the job and packing process, not to mention a place to live. I am hoping by networking we will find a nice place to rent for the first few years that allows our 3 little shihpoos. Off to get some sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment