Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lip Blam tonight Hopefully

So I am thinking that after class this afternoon, I will try my hand at lip balm. Yes folks I am going to be going into the lip balm business and I will be using all natuarl and organic ingredients to make my lip balm.

I feel so accomplished this afternoon. I have already listed more items on Etsy and I have even added some vintage items on there too. I am going to be doing whatever it takes to have a successful business.

My husband says that making stuff is my calling. It is something I could do for hours and have no complaints about it. It is a joy to create and making a little bit of money is just a bonus to me. I have a few things that I have to get finished before class so I will be back to update later tonight on the lip balm. Keep your fingers crossed.

I also wanted to note that I am so happy that I took up blogging it is a great way to clear the mind and soul on a daily bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment