Friday, May 18, 2012

This coming summer is going to be a summer of new memories. I am looking forward to our upcoming camping trip with Nate's family. It should be fun having all of us together. We are also going back down to Turkey Run with my brother and his family. We had a blast last year and this year Natalie wants to go horseback riding on some of the trails. That should be fun and interesting. I think I might even do the lazy river if the river is high even this year. It was really low last year. I think we will have to have the puppies go to a doggie resort while we are there. I just do not think my shihpoos are camping puppies. If I had an RV it would be totally different.

So much has changed for me since moving home. I am happy that I get to spend time with my mom, dad and baby brother plus Nate's family but it is not what I hoped it would be. I tried taking classes again and realized that my heart was no longer in it. Which in some deep place is sad. I did enjoy archeaology and anthropology but it currently is not for the person I am today. I am proud to say I am a success Etsy Artisan. Since last year my shoppe has sky rocketed. I am currently working on 60 plus orders and more come daily. I am happy and love what I am doing. The best part my job can go with me anywhere.

With that being said, I think a major change might be coming our way, but time will tell on that. So I have decided to focus on all the good in my life right now and let go of the doors that had to be closed. That's life.

Well until next time , let me know what you are up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment