Friday, May 11, 2012

Yuck!!!!

Well today has been just a yucky day. My allergies are in full swing ehich means , uncontrollable sneezing, watery eyes and let's not forget the lovely runny nose. I sure hope tomorrow is better. I have a lots of orders to complete and ship out before Monday.

So what is new, well a lot really. We are in another transition stage in our life. This year I closed some doors on people that only caused drama and one of them was part of the reason we moved back to South Bend. With that being said, we have become a lot closer to Nate's younger brother and his soon to be wife. I love them to pieces. We are going to be standing in their wedding this July. Natalie is now 15 and is such a beautiful and kind young lady.

I also decided school was not in my life plan anymore. I know a few of you will be shocked, but please do not be disappointed, I am truly happy running my own business which has skyrocketed this year so far.  I am doing what makes me happy and that is being crafty.

So what is in our future, well those details will come in time. I will catch up on more soon. I know I left out a good chunk but I have to get back to making orders. Have a great weekend and be sure to tell your mom how much you love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment